Hi guys, today I am going to tell you how to download videos from youtube in 4 ways. Its always been a problem for many internet users to download the youtube video. I am also had the same problem. The thing that make our situation worse that the old tricks failed to work. And I don’t like to watch it on youtube as my speed is very low and I can’t watch them in proper good quality plus if I want to watch them again I have to spend my bandwidth. So for this huge problem I created a list of alternative procedures on how to download videos from youtube in 4 ways. So without wasting time lets get started.
Recently I also write an article on how to block youtube ads, see that as well.
How to download videos from youtube in 4 ways :
First Method : Using Savefrom.net, it is a good website that enables a user to download youtube videos directly into their computer. It also give an option to user to which format they want to download the video in the computer or what size or quality they want of the video. The best thing about this site that you don’t have to copy – paste the url of the video. To download a video using this site use these steps :
1. Open the video and let it play for some seconds
2. Then in the address bar just write “ss” in front of the youtube, just like the picture below.
3. Its done just click on the format or size in which you want to download the video.
Second Method : Using “Kibase.com”, Kibase is a similar site to savefrom but the difference is that it never gave me an error while downloading videos from this site. But to download the videos using this site is more complex than savefrom. And where savefrom can be used to download much more than videos, this site has limited functionality. Now to download videos from this site use the following steps :
1. Open the video you want to watch
2. Then right click anywhere on the page and click on “View Page Source”.
3. Then press “Ctrl + a” to select all and then copy all the data.
4. Go to Kibase and then click on the youtube downloader button.
5. In the box below to the page, paste the code you just copied.
6. Click on submit and that’s it now you download you video just choose the format and downloading will begin.
So it is a pretty good method but a bit more complex. but it will never let you down.
Third Method : Using softwares such as any video converter or you tube downloader. The best thing about these software that they both are absolutely free and always work. And there is also one more thing on it that it also convert the video the video in whatever format you want.
Now to download videos from youtube using Any Video Converter follow the below steps:
1. First download the freeware form this link “Any Video Converter”
2.Then click on the ‘Add url’ button and a box will appear.
3.Now in this box enter the url of the video you want to download.
4. The video will start downloading and you will get a converted video means in the format you want.
Fourth method : Last but not the least and it my favorite method so far, Using download managers such Internet download managers(IDM) or Orbit Download manager. the best thing about them that they never let you down, will give you all the option such as your type of format and quality. And its not over yet, they will give you maximum speed as well as a option to pause or resume a previous download. By using them you can download videos not only from youtube, but from any website and they accelerate your download speed as well.
To download videos from them, just play the video online and a button will appear to download the video and its done.
That’s all from me on how to download videos from youtube in 4 ways.
If you like the article or have any question on how to download videos from youtube then please comment below.
How to download videos from youtube How to download videos from youtube